- This beautiful stoneware beer stein was handcrafted in Germany by King.
- This new stein has a pewter lid.
- The handpainted relief shows a humorous side for those that enjoy beer.
- It pictures a man who has had too much to drink. The stein reads in German: "Ein rausch befluegelt. Erst nahm er all mein geld der schuft, dann setzte er mich an die luft".
- This translates to : "Being drunk lets you fly. First, the crook took all of my cash, then he threw me out of his barn into the fresh air."
- The humorous summary of this stein: Drink lots of beer and learn to fly
- This large 1/2 liter stein is about 8.75 inches tall.
- King-Werks, also known as Wuerfel & Mueller, is one of only a few remaining German stein companies that still produce 100% of their steins in Germany with 100% German materials and labor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.