- This beautiful stoneware beer stein was handcrafted in Germany by King.
- This new stein has a pewter lid.
- The handpainted relief shows three scenes along the Mosel River in Germany: Burg Eltz Castle; Burg Cochem Castle; and the Porta Nigra.
- This large 1/2 liter stein is about 10.25 inches tall.
- This part number is for ONE stein.
- Limited Edition of 10,000 Pieces
- King-Werks, also known as Wuerfel & Mueller, is one of only a few remaining German stein companies that still produce 100% of their steins in Germany with 100% German materials and labor. The Moselle River (French: Moselle, German: Mosel, Luxembourgish: Musel) is a river flowing through France, Luxembourg and Germany. Burg Eltz is a medieval castle nestled in the hills above the Moselle River between Koblenz and Trier, Germany. Castle of Cochem: The castle in Cochem was originally built in the 11th century, but was completely destroyed by French soldiers in 1869. The present castle was rebuilt later in the 19th century. The Porta Nigra (Latin for black gate) is a large Roman city gate in Trier, Germany. It is today the largest Roman city gate north of the Alps and has been designated a World Heritage Site.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.