- This beautiful stoneware beer stein was handcrafted in Germany by King.
- This new stein has a pewter lid.
- The handpainted relief shows scenes Zermatt, Interlaken, Bern, Rheinfall, Montreux, Vaduz, Lausanne, Grindelwald, Zürich, St. Moritz, Geneve, and Luzern.
- This .5 liter stein is about 10 inches tall.
- This part number consists of ONE stein.
- King-Werks, also known as Wuerfel & Mueller, is one of only a few remaining German stein companies that still produce 100% of their steins in Germany with 100% German materials and labor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.